Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Punk Rock

Some days I'm preppy other days I'm punk rock. Today was a punk rock day. Channeling my inner Harry Styles I paired my black jeggings, black muscle tee, red flannel and black ankle booties for this punk rock look. I love the neutrality of the all black with the checked red and blue flannel. It gives nice color and dimension to the outfit! 

Also sorry that there are only a few photos my camera battery died just as we were getting started with photos :( 



Tee: LoveCulture (similar here)// Flannel: Target// Jeans: AE Jeggings// Booties: Off Broadway  (similar here, here and here)
Lemme know what you think of this grunge/punk rock outfit! Like it? Loathe it? Lemme know! 

Till next time loves!


post signature



"i'll stop wearing black when they make a darker color"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar