Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE DREADFUL DIARIES : oh but it hurts!

THE PENNY DREADFUL DIARIES :

It hurts!

So for all my planning, my buying of expensive dresses, my tearing my hair out getting sorted - I come down with the flu before flying over to Cambridge for some epic wedding. 
I am hot and cold at the same time, I've had one bowl of cereal and nothing more and I am coughing constantly. Great! Life couldn't get any better right now!!!
Oh wait......
I'm off to the shows again this week as well. BT2 this time. Which should be interesting. Wearing houndstooth tights, black fringed ankle boots and a black dress. It was all I could throw on before i passed out! I feel so very very bad. 
I'm also very very broke as well so I've been enjoying the pleasures of drinking at home lately! Luckily I have a large circle of friends only to eager to help! 
Monday night saw the return of the outdoor cinema to Fitzwilliam square. So we packed some blankets and a picnic and gin (!) and off we went. The film was 'Man with a movie camera' Including live music to accompany. The outdoor cinema is a great idea. 5 euro in and it's a great way to support the park as well. (all money goes towards the upkeep of the park)
Oh and Saturday night (going backwards) saw me make a pit stop in Limerick to celebrate some pretty amazing stuff with E. We toasted with french wine and fancy cheeses and then tore out to MM's to enjoy some pints and music. Great - until the next morning when I woke up and had to face life again!

So thats really been it! I'm not sure when I will get a chance to blog again for a few days - knee deep in flu and wedding stuff! If my posts seem a little disjointed and weird and short - the flu would be the reason for that. I loose all sense of myself!!!

I'm off back to bed so......with the new vogue and some orange juice!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar