Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WE ARE NOW ON TUMBLR TOO!

So....if your a fan of the more unusual imagery you see used for the Dreadful Diaries and other such stories then you can now pop onto our Tumblr page and have a look at a whole collection of them.

I have started the Tumblr page as a way to collect all the imagery in one place as sort of an online mood board for stuff I am interested in. I get sick of discarding so many cool images or having to not use stuff because its not right for this site. So you can see all of this stuff and more on the tumblr. I have but one request - add yourself as a follower!!!! I need your support to keep going after all!

Dreadful Inspiration - I wanna feel inspired!

Oh and there is one more thing, we have an 'ask anything' policy on tumblr where you can ask us anything and we will do our best to reply. So if you have any questions on style, fashion, trends, make-up or simply want to know what we like for dinner then just ask!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar