Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

PARIS FASHION WEEK : Gareth Pugh aw13

 I love Gareth Pugh. I really have great time for his collections - mainly because they are always along the lines of what I like to wear. I love his slighty punk goth take on things and of course, his welcome use of leather in his collections.

 Pugh is really great with playing with proportions within his collection. While there was a Victorian feel to this collection - there were also high folded neck details, long thin arms and high necklines. The color pallete was simple too  - black, white, navy or grey.

 The make-up was gorgeous. There was this real gothic romantic feel to it. All the models had a ghostly pale skin with dark smokey eyes and almost death colored lips! The hair was pulled over the face which almost looked like cobwebs.







Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar