Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TROUBLE ON THE INTERNET AND OTHER STORIES ABOUT HAPPINESS AND PAIN

Blogger isn't letting me download photos today.  Perhaps I'll get the chance to download photos tomorrow, but I'm having trouble doing so today.  So I guess this Internet blog will be deprived of photos today.  I'm not sure if there's a maximum limit of how much photos I can download or something, but I guess there won't be visuals to go along with this Internet blog today.  Oh well, such things happen.  Life goes on even with computer software limitations.  Oh wait, I think I did mange to download something after all.  I don't know how I managed to get this photo of Mila Kunis downloaded, but I'm not complaining.
Oh yes, if I'm ever lucky enough to fall in love and I'm lucky enough to produce children, I don't ever want to be seen as such a bad parent to my yet-to-born children that the yet-to-be-born child's only desire is to kick the living shit out of me.  To me, being such a bad parent that my yet-to-be-born children is driven to fantasies of revenge is nothing to brag about.  To me, being such a bad parent that my yet-to-be-born children successful revenge against me becomes to stuff of blockbuster movies is nothing to brag about.  I'd rather be viewed as a good parent to my yet-to-be-born children.  I Don't want to meet a creep who wakes up one morning and cries out, "Hey, I want to abuse my kids beyond the brink of wishing homicidal revenge against me and become the victim of patricide so spectacular that somebody will make a blockbuster series of fifty inter-connected movies, television show episodes and super-hero comic books about it."  Such a person is much too sick to even think about putting anywhere except death row.  And nobody needs to make a film series, a television show series or a comic book series about an asshole who thinks that child abuse is funny and gets killed off by his patricide fixated children seeking revenge (Unless, of course, it's the first six movies in the Star Wars series).
Oh yes, I'm not sure how I managed to get this photo of Emma Roberts posted on this blog entry, but again, I'm not complaining.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar