











'Chanyu Couple' Han Hyo-joo and Lee Seung-gi reunited in 11 years through 'Hometown Flex'.
On TVN's Hometown Flex, which was broadcast on the 9th, a trip to Cheongju with Han Hyo-ju Lee Beom-soo was unveiled.
Lee Seung-gi was poisonous in the appearance of Han Hyo-joo, and he and Lee Seung-gi were able to breathe through the 'Brilliant Heritage' which was aired in 2009. The 'Brilliant Heritage' is a success by Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-ju, who are called 'Chanyu Couple' and received great love.
While the signing contest was held over the special Seolleungtang in Cheongju on the day, Han Hyo-joo said, "I have to do my head. The elders will find out about Dong-yi."
As he said, Han Hyo-joo tied his head down and Lee Seung-gi laughed, "I really want to eat." Han Hyo-joo replied, "I am hungry."
When the signing ceremony began, a hot sales war broke out. The first sign was Han Hyo-joo. He was happy, saying, "It is worthwhile to have a head."
The merchant who appeared following the announcement that "I am going to get a sign from a good singer" made the Hometown Flex shake.
Lee Seung-gi said, "I know that Hyoju can not sing," and Han Hyo-joo said, "I sang in Hae-hwa." Han Hyo-ju laughed.
The main course of the trip to Cheongju is the Central Park, which tastes 20 years of famous Hokok, and Han Hyo-ju said, "I would have come when I was a bit bit."
Han also introduced the history of Cheongju by using an umbrella that was affectionate with Lee Seung-gi, who praised Lee Seung-gi for “smart, well memorized.”
Han Hyo-joo led Hometown Flex to the National Museum of Contemporary Art, where he had time to draw each other's Portrait, and he said, "I wanted to contain the charm of my senior boy. I may not recognize it. "He showed Portrait of Lee Beom-soo.
Lee Seung-gi laughed at Lee Beom-soo, who was painted in a big way, saying, "It's like a wrestler," and Han Hyo-joo apologized, "I wanted to resemble it, but it did not feel like my heart.
Lee Seung-gi said, "I can not think of a pure Dana when I think of an actor named Han Hyo-joo. But Han Hyo-joo, who I knew personally, has a great feeling. She looks like Wannabe for women. "
But Lee Seung-gi’s painting is rather sloppy, and Han Hyo-ju could not speak for a moment, but laughed by adding, “It’s cool, but it’s not like me.”

0 Yorumlar