Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Variety's oldest...Ji Suk-jin, 'disgraceful' for members' birthday presents (Running Man)

On the 28th SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, Ji Suk-jins birthday feast was held.Members were surprised to see Ji Suk-jins birthday. Lee Kwang-soo said, I was surprised to know that there was something bad.Yoo Jae-Suk said, The age is number, the mind is real. He said, The mind should change the number and the age really.Members prepared gifts for Ji Suk-jin, who said: Seok Jin-yi doesnt like gifts much, and he likes to give hope.For example, stock information, and Kim Jong Kook said, Or introduce a rich brother. The members were residents in the running village, and it was the birthday of the villages elder, Ji Suk-jin, actually the birthday of Ji Suk-jin, a day after the recording day.Ji Suk-jin, who appeared, complained, I thought I was wearing this, but the members did not care and emphasized health by celebrating Ji Suk-jins birthday.Ji Suk-jin, who saw his picture, said, I have a picture taken this time.Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw the phrase Bravo Yul Life, laughed when he said, Lets shout out, Zirabo.It is the oldest Variety, said Yoo Jae-Suk. There are few people who are Variety in their 60s life.Jeon So-min showed a dance performance for Ji Suk-jin, and Ji Suk-jin recognized the charm of the classics, saying, I did not know why older seniors liked classical music, but it gets better.The members then took out a gift for Ji Suk-jin, who handed over the dead woman, and Ji Suk-jin laughed at her saying, I have a wife.Yoo Jae-Suk prepared the gateball for the home-beater Ji Suk-jin, who said: This is not the age to do this.I do a powerful thing, but Yo Jae-Suk did not care.Kim Jong Kooks gift was protein for the elderly, Song Ji-hyo prepared scalp shampoo and Lee Kwang-soo prepared soap bubbles for increasing lung capacity.Ji Suk-jin said, Are you worried enough for me to do this? But he blew bubbles. Yang presented a mission bag and handed me a luxury box saying, Its a joke, its real.Ji Suk-jin said, I dont like luxury. I couldnt hide my smile, but it was rubber gods that came out, and Ji Suk-jin threw out rubber gods.This is K - Ug, Yoo Jae-Suk said, adding that he matches the costume of Ji Suk-jin.The last was a gift from Haha: a one-man sofa, a drawing book, and a painter hat; Ji Suk-jin also hit a gateball presented by Yoo Jae-Suk./ Photo = SBS broadcast screenCopyright c (xportsnews. com)
On the 28th SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, Ji Suk-jins birthday feast was held.Members were surprised to see Ji Suk-jins birthday. Lee Kwang-soo said, I was surprised to know that there was something bad.Yoo Jae-Suk said, The age is number, the mind is real. He said, The mind should change the number and the age really.Members prepared gifts for Ji Suk-jin, who said: Seok Jin-yi doesnt like gifts much, and he likes to give hope.For example, stock information, and Kim Jong Kook said, Or introduce a rich brother. The members were residents in the running village, and it was the birthday of the villages elder, Ji Suk-jin, actually the birthday of Ji Suk-jin, a day after the recording day.Ji Suk-jin, who appeared, complained, I thought I was wearing this, but the members did not care and emphasized health by celebrating Ji Suk-jins birthday.Ji Suk-jin, who saw his picture, said, I have a picture taken this time.Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw the phrase Bravo Yul Life, laughed when he said, Lets shout out, Zirabo.It is the oldest Variety, said Yoo Jae-Suk. There are few people who are Variety in their 60s life.Jeon So-min showed a dance performance for Ji Suk-jin, and Ji Suk-jin recognized the charm of the classics, saying, I did not know why older seniors liked classical music, but it gets better.The members then took out a gift for Ji Suk-jin, who handed over the dead woman, and Ji Suk-jin laughed at her saying, I have a wife.Yoo Jae-Suk prepared the gateball for the home-beater Ji Suk-jin, who said: This is not the age to do this.I do a powerful thing, but Yo Jae-Suk did not care.Kim Jong Kooks gift was protein for the elderly, Song Ji-hyo prepared scalp shampoo and Lee Kwang-soo prepared soap bubbles for increasing lung capacity.Ji Suk-jin said, Are you worried enough for me to do this? But he blew bubbles. Yang presented a mission bag and handed me a luxury box saying, Its a joke, its real.Ji Suk-jin said, I dont like luxury. I couldnt hide my smile, but it was rubber gods that came out, and Ji Suk-jin threw out rubber gods.This is K - Ug, Yoo Jae-Suk said, adding that he matches the costume of Ji Suk-jin.The last was a gift from Haha: a one-man sofa, a drawing book, and a painter hat; Ji Suk-jin also hit a gateball presented by Yoo Jae-Suk./ Photo = SBS broadcast screenCopyright c (xportsnews. com)
On the 28th SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, Ji Suk-jins birthday feast was held.Members were surprised to see Ji Suk-jins birthday. Lee Kwang-soo said, I was surprised to know that there was something bad.Yoo Jae-Suk said, The age is number, the mind is real. He said, The mind should change the number and the age really.Members prepared gifts for Ji Suk-jin, who said: Seok Jin-yi doesnt like gifts much, and he likes to give hope.For example, stock information, and Kim Jong Kook said, Or introduce a rich brother. The members were residents in the running village, and it was the birthday of the villages elder, Ji Suk-jin, actually the birthday of Ji Suk-jin, a day after the recording day.Ji Suk-jin, who appeared, complained, I thought I was wearing this, but the members did not care and emphasized health by celebrating Ji Suk-jins birthday.Ji Suk-jin, who saw his picture, said, I have a picture taken this time.Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw the phrase Bravo Yul Life, laughed when he said, Lets shout out, Zirabo.It is the oldest Variety, said Yoo Jae-Suk. There are few people who are Variety in their 60s life.Jeon So-min showed a dance performance for Ji Suk-jin, and Ji Suk-jin recognized the charm of the classics, saying, I did not know why older seniors liked classical music, but it gets better.The members then took out a gift for Ji Suk-jin, who handed over the dead woman, and Ji Suk-jin laughed at her saying, I have a wife.Yoo Jae-Suk prepared the gateball for the home-beater Ji Suk-jin, who said: This is not the age to do this.I do a powerful thing, but Yo Jae-Suk did not care.Kim Jong Kooks gift was protein for the elderly, Song Ji-hyo prepared scalp shampoo and Lee Kwang-soo prepared soap bubbles for increasing lung capacity.Ji Suk-jin said, Are you worried enough for me to do this? But he blew bubbles. Yang presented a mission bag and handed me a luxury box saying, Its a joke, its real.Ji Suk-jin said, I dont like luxury. I couldnt hide my smile, but it was rubber gods that came out, and Ji Suk-jin threw out rubber gods.This is K - Ug, Yoo Jae-Suk said, adding that he matches the costume of Ji Suk-jin.The last was a gift from Haha: a one-man sofa, a drawing book, and a painter hat; Ji Suk-jin also hit a gateball presented by Yoo Jae-Suk./ Photo = SBS broadcast screenCopyright c (xportsnews. com)

On the 28th SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', Ji Suk-jin's birthday feast was held.

Members were surprised to see Ji Suk-jin's birthday. Lee Kwang-soo said, "I was surprised to know that there was something bad." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "The age is number, the mind is real." He said, "The mind should change the number and the age really."

Members prepared gifts for Ji Suk-jin, who said: "Seok Jin-yi doesn't like gifts much, and he likes to give hope. For example, stock information, "and Kim Jong Kook said," Or introduce a rich brother. "

The members were residents in the running village, and it was the birthday of the village's elder, Ji Suk-jin, actually the birthday of Ji Suk-jin, a day after the recording day. Ji Suk-jin, who appeared, complained, "I thought I was wearing this," but the members did not care and emphasized health by celebrating Ji Suk-jin's birthday. Ji Suk-jin, who saw his picture, said, "I have a picture taken this time."

Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw the phrase "Bravo Yul Life," laughed when he said, "Let's shout out, Zirabo." "It is the oldest Variety," said Yoo Jae-Suk. "There are few people who are Variety in their 60s life." Jeon So-min showed a dance performance for Ji Suk-jin, and Ji Suk-jin recognized the charm of the classics, saying, "I did not know why older seniors liked classical music, but it gets better."

The members then took out a gift for Ji Suk-jin, who handed over the dead woman, and Ji Suk-jin laughed at her saying, "I have a wife." Yoo Jae-Suk prepared the gateball for the home-beater Ji Suk-jin, who said: "This is not the age to do this. I do a powerful thing, "but Yo Jae-Suk did not care.

Kim Jong Kook's gift was protein for the elderly, Song Ji-hyo prepared scalp shampoo and Lee Kwang-soo prepared soap bubbles for increasing lung capacity. Ji Suk-jin said, "Are you worried enough for me to do this?" But he blew bubbles. Yang presented a mission bag and handed me a luxury box saying, "It's a joke, it's real." Ji Suk-jin said, "I don't like luxury." I couldn't hide my smile, but it was rubber gods that came out, and Ji Suk-jin threw out rubber gods. "This is K - Ug," Yoo Jae-Suk said, adding that he matches the costume of Ji Suk-jin.

The last was a gift from Haha: a one-man sofa, a drawing book, and a painter hat; Ji Suk-jin also hit a gateball presented by Yoo Jae-Suk.

/ Photo = SBS broadcast screen

Copyright c (xportsnews. com)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar