Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'41-year-old' Cho Yeo-jong, birthday party ahead of the holidays..."I'm sorry but thank you."

Cho Yeo-jong posted a few photos on his Instagram on the 10th, along with an article entitled I am embarrassed to celebrate my birthday but I really appreciate it.Cho Yeo-jeong shared happy moments from 2019, when he was celebrated every birthday.Also, on this years birthday, I expressed my gratitude by uploading a certification shot that presented colorful flowers and cards containing my face.Cho Yeo-jong, meanwhile, was born on February 10, 1981 and is 41 years old this year.Cho Yeo-jong played a role as Kang Yeo-ju in KBS 2TV Cheat on Me, If You Can which ended in January./ Photo: Cho Yeo-jong Instagram
Cho Yeo-jong posted a few photos on his Instagram on the 10th, along with an article entitled I am embarrassed to celebrate my birthday but I really appreciate it.Cho Yeo-jeong shared happy moments from 2019, when he was celebrated every birthday.Also, on this years birthday, I expressed my gratitude by uploading a certification shot that presented colorful flowers and cards containing my face.Cho Yeo-jong, meanwhile, was born on February 10, 1981 and is 41 years old this year.Cho Yeo-jong played a role as Kang Yeo-ju in KBS 2TV Cheat on Me, If You Can which ended in January./ Photo: Cho Yeo-jong Instagram

Cho Yeo-jong posted a few photos on his Instagram on the 10th, along with an article entitled "I am embarrassed to celebrate my birthday but I really appreciate it."

Cho Yeo-jeong shared happy moments from 2019, when he was celebrated every birthday. Also, on this year's birthday, I expressed my gratitude by uploading a certification shot that presented colorful flowers and cards containing my face.

Cho Yeo-jong, meanwhile, was born on February 10, 1981 and is 41 years old this year. Cho Yeo-jong played a role as Kang Yeo-ju in KBS 2TV 'Cheat on Me, If You Can' which ended in January.

/ Photo: Cho Yeo-jong Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar