Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

asos black collection is white HOT!

ASOS.COM is going from strength to strength. Over the past few months in Dublin, everyone seems to be wearing something from the online store.
Where did you get your jeans ? shoes ? trainers ? top?
ASOS.
but it's gotten even better with the launch of the new black collection. A limited edition collection inspired by Alice through the looking glass by Lewis Carroll. I decided that it was time to post again about the wonderful collection.
it's a wonderful collection with real attention to detail, twisted hems, fringing, scalloped edges, beading and shoulder detail. It's a great way to tap into some of the newest trends without breaking the bank.
I need this mac in my size. I really do. It's perfectly light enough to walk around Dublin in, darting to and fro. holding my coffee like a weapon. I see this as an investment piece. it's an interesting fresh take on the classic mac style.
this looks so delicate. It's perfect for anyone with summer weddings, christenings or other dressy events based on the summer months to go to.....
It's quite a girly collection, so I can't wait to see what darkness comes with the winter line (yes i am thinking that far ahead!) I can only imagine....

....but don't take my word for it. log onto www.asos.com and check out their collection yourself. it's also advailable to buy at look.co.uk as well.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar