Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CISSY HOUSTON BREAKS HER SILENCE ABOUT BOBBI KRISTINA'S CONDITION


Cissy Houston, Whitney Houston's mother and Bobbi Kristina's grandmother has  opened up about Bobbi Kristina's condition during an exclusive radio interview with New York's WBLS.

Cissy Houston, 81, said, " There's not a great deal of hope". This statement didnot offer the successful turnaround of Bobbi Kristina's condition which many people were hoping for.

Cissy confirmed that 22 year old Bobbi was recently moved from Emory University Hospital in Georgia to a  nearby Atlanta rehabilitation centre.
Cissy in asking everyone to continue to pray for Bobbi said, " I don't pray like that, I give it to God one time, because I know he's able and I cannot change a thing"
"So I'm asking everyone to pray to the Lord, who we know can do something about it"
"If he works miracle, thank God. If it happens the other way, I'm all right"

Cissy Houston during the interview maintained that Bobbi Kristina's condition remains the same.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar