Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Master Bathroom Makeover


One of the things that I like to do at the start of a new year is go on a tour of the house and look for things that are in need of repair or need to be replaced.     Other things I look for are....Is the decor outdated ......has it been the same way for several years.....or am I just tired of it!    
When I looked at the master bath,   I saw the walls were full of nail holes and could use a fresh coat of paint.   The walls  had never been textured,  so I think it would look great with some new paintable wallpaper like we hung in the guest bath last year.     The window needs something new......I think the blinds are original to the house.    I am also planning to replace the shower curtain.
Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar