Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Paris Furniture Fair: Maisons et Objets...trends

IBRIDE.COLLECTION 2010/1011

4AM, wide awake, back in my own bed, I am deciphering through hundreds of images from the shows, ideas, new things, colors, pieces I bought, new artists i will represent, then Paris, always amazingly beautiful Paris, my hotel, the magnificent Monet paintings, then on to the South, my beloved Villeneuve les Avignon, my work with Bernard for a containeur full of great industrial pieces, my last day of work at the Avignon "deballage" where the antique dealers buy from each other and finally two wonderful days...just breathing the pine scented air, spending time with my husband, parents, cousins in Vence , Mougins, visiting and falling in love with the little town of Cassis on the Medeteranean...did i say falling in love...i always seem to do so.

I will first share my impression of the specific trends that I observed at the Maisons et objets fair. I was having dinner with Monique who is a stylist and editor with Cote Sud and she noticed the same trend....ANIMAL FAIR...it is. Where ever I looked, my eyes fell upon some sort of animal life, would it be on textiles, ceramics, furniture, accessories and "curiosites"...






































I could not resist to indulge in this trend and placed orders on a series of bird tray....
More trends to come in the next post.
Aurevoir, Francine


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar