So I tried something different, and that is a tin of 2021 Topps baseball series 1. He had it priced at $30, but I traded a card for store credit, so it was $20 out the door. 75 cards, so I won't show them all. Ha.
There is a mystery Rougned Odor card. It looks the same as his base card, except the borders have a shiny silver vibe. Anyway, on to the cards I can show.
- A 1952 Topps redux - chrome
- Five 1952 Topps redux
- 1986 Topps 35th anniversary tribute
- Gold parallel
- I'm calling this lady a cardboard cut-out, because I didn't get any others. Ha.
- The only COVID mask card.
- 70 years of Topps - chrome insert
- Through the Years insert
- Several ho cards, including Albert Pujols, Manny Machado, and two Juan Sotos (his base and NL BA leaders).
- Justin Verlander, Buster Posey, the base Devers, and Eloy Jimenez.
- The Yankees won the team contest, with five. The Jeter insert, as well as a Gerrit Cole, Miguel Andujar, Albert Abreu RC, and Deivi Garcia RC.
Anyway, I know it's not a popular set. But I have plenty of them available for trade. So if you're building the set, you can shoot me your want list and I'll see if I have any of them. All the base cards not mentioned here and all the ho cards are available. The Yankees (except for Cole) and the Griffey are also available.

0 Yorumlar