Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Merry Xmas, Happy New Year, & Beijing Episodes

Seasons greetings to everyone!

Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas, and enjoyed opening your presents on Boxing Day.

I had fun unwrapping lots of chocolates, to the point that I know the next rectangular, flat box is going to be a box of chocolates. hahaha. And I tasted all the chocs, so there goes my calories for Boxing Day.

Anyway, I really happy to be back from Beijing after two weeks. And it's time I dusted the layer of cobweb off my blog.

I intend to dedicate a series of posts to Beijing and life in winter, as this trip has taught me a lot of about taking care of oneself in a foreign land. I have lots to rave about, and YES, as a die-hard beauty addict, I have lugged back a box of loots, so there will be lots of product reviews to look forward to.

Actually, the main reason for this series of Beijing post, is because I found a serious lack of information for winter-first-timers like myself, while I was researching for my trip. I know that winter is almost over in the Northern Hemisphere, but hopefully, this will aid Singaporeans in future trips.

PS: Still going to be so busy settling academic matters... =( No real holiday for me.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar