Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

SHEENe Moisture Colour Lips

This lipstick is a continuation from yesterday's blusher of the same brand. =)

SHEENe Moisture Colour Lips in P1


Available: Sasa, $9.90 (Promo)

Volume: 3.5g

Star Properties: More like a lip gloss


Packaging
The tube is pretty much the same as any other lipstick tube. But I do kind of like the chocolatey colour and feel of the plastic.

Colour
I bought this because I think that the colour is a very nice pink nude that's great for a natural look on an everyday basis, be it work, or short trips.

This pink nude, unlike the coral blusher, is on the cool tone side, and I have come to realise that it doesn't match my bare skin prefectly. I'd have to be in my loose powder for a better match, as I look whiter in powder.

Otherwise, haha, I am quite crazy over rose colours. Some people are for red lips, some for hot pink, some are into lavender lipsticks, but I always fall head over heels when I see rose  pink shades.


Texture
This lipstick goes on more like a mild lipgloss over my lips. It is on the oily side as opposed to dry and sticky. It is not pigmented enough to cover my darkened upper lips in one go. I always need 3 swipes to get the colour intensely out.

However, even with 3 swipes, this lipsticks still looks nude pink! This is the good part, that I've bought it for, because I already have a lot of bright lipsticks. The only workable pink nude one I have is M.A.C Prim and Proper and Ever Hip. My Gosh Nude is too grey blue for my skin.

Looks
It has a little bit of glitter in it.


This is the overall look with just the SHEENe Mousse Cheek and this SHEENe Moisture Colour Lips:


Staying Power
I think this lipsstick is definitely what it claims to be, moisture over colour, because so far, it hasn't left my lips dry, and I like using it without a lip balm. And it didn't come off much, to my surprise, even after eating.

The lipstick that really disappears is Rimmel, the one in shiny royal purple in Watsons. LOL, I like that for its super moisture, but really, it comes off too much.

Cost
This feels in the range of GOSH. Comparatively, if there is a smilar shade in GOSH, I would prefer GOSH over SHEENe. GOSH is more pigmented, slightly less oily, and shines just a bit more, instead of glitter. (The Gosh Exotic that is my all time favourite, is an exact coral shade.)

I love it: 4 hearts.
Like it, but not the best. I think both SHEENe products that I got belongs to the category of emergency use. Like if you are rushing off from a normal day to meet someone you think important enough, or to attend some seminar to gathering that you've forgotten. Or if you just want a perk-me-up colour without doing all the prep work. Both kind of works without eyeshadow.

Personally, I find it strange to use a bright colour if I don't have an equal intensity of eyeshadow, it's like eyeliner without mascara, eyeshadow without eyebrow.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar